I did a hair treatment for Ellyana the other night and it was still
"drippy" so I put her in a pink bathrobe that someone had passed on to
us. My first thought "oh, it is kinda like a spa".
The first thing she did...a karate kick and said "Look, Mom, I'm a ninja".
Tiana and Ariel going for a ride in Cars slippers. Snow White in a football slipper.
Tinkerbell with some run in with the police.
The list could go on and on.
It is just hilarious around here to see the "mix". I have to say I love it. She is TOTALLY "all-girl"...sparkles, pink, and princess everything but then you just see these very funny glimpses into...oh, yeah...she has 2 brothers.
And whenever I am asked how she manages with 2 brothers...I always say "she holds her own just fine". They are the best big brothers you could ever ask for. I am so thankful she has them and that they have her and ALL we can say is that we can NOT wait to see who God brings to be "baby sister" in our family! She will be very much loved and adored!
thanks for this glimpse. the mix is great. :)
ReplyDelete