Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Need a week of Spiritual Renewal?!!



This week is... Moody Founder's Week. 
Amazing, solid Biblical teaching!

Another great line-up of speakers
Especially looking forward this week to James MacDonald, Tony Evans and David Platt...
(several speakers I haven't heard of but that makes it fun and usually they are great).

You can tune in on-line. 

 http://www.moodyconferences.com/foundersweek/

All times are Central Time. 

It has probably been close to 20 years that I have going to or listening into Founder's Week.

I can't wait for the week it is always a blessing!

 Ellyana & I watched a sermon on-line during lunch today.


Its one of those weeks you can hardly wrap your mind around all the great Biblical teaching!  
For as much as you are able to tune in or catch the archives later...
enjoy being challenged & encouraged in the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Yep. Thinking of you and the time we were there together.

    ReplyDelete