Sunday, October 21, 2012

She is a silly, precious girl







This girl is almost "4" and it is hard to believe!

She continues to bless our family so much &
 a big part of it is through her HUGE vocabulary and imagination!

Her words about storytime..."Miss Dorie is a wondrous story teacher"...not sure we had ever heard the word "wondrous" out of the boys mouths :)

She heads out to play football with the boys in her princess plastic high heels.  Are the words...you can not play football in the princess high heels!...really coming out of my mouth?
She will talk with great authority and report on her IMAGINARY school that she attends.  Her teacher's name changes every day.  We get quite a kick out of Ms. Table, Ms. Glue, Ms. Spaghetti.

We can NOT get her to keep her socks that we put her to bed in on but then the other night I went to tuck her in & she has these on her feet.
 

She spends lots of time playing in her room with her princesses...they all talk in very sweet voices.
She goes to storytime one time a week & gymnastics one time a week.  The other days she does pretty good helping me run errands or do somethings to help others.  She asked the other night what she had to do to the next day...I said a few things and then we have a "Room Mom" meeting at Starbucks...she died laughing and said "I never have meetings at Starbucks", funny thing is I don't think I had either.  She did get a kiddie hot cocoa out of the meeting.







After Ellyana had made a very funny comment to a friend at church today...I asked the friend today...how much of it is a "girl-thing" or is it just a "personality-thing"?  
Who knows?  But we are blessed by it!

4 comments: