 |
| For being 10, BJ got to be the only kid that went out for dinner with Grandpa & Grandma & Mom & Dad...it was a very special evening...remembering back to the incredible beginning that he had & what a wonderful young man he has become! |
 |
We were able to celebrate with his other Grandpa & Grandma...a wonderful cake & BJ got some nice help putting together the more difficult Lego kit that BJ had picked out. |
Difficult Lego sets and lots of Spy Gear were his grown-up birthday gifts this year. How do they grow up so fast? Went to buy him new shoes...he always wears the same pair...I just get the bigger pair each year...they said
not this year...Boys Size 6 moves into Men's Size 7 size...what!?!!! Why had no one told me...how can our precious BOY wear MENs shoes!?!! My brain went super fuzzy, I started to feel strange and tears came to my eyes...I just had to leave. It probably didn't help that a giant man came in at the same time asking for size 14 shoes. We will go back to the Men's Dept at some point and try on new shoes...but momma is just still processing the age-old question...how do they grow up so fast? How can it ache & feel wonderful at the same time to see them grow into the people God has them to be? We trust HIM with each day!
Awwww...don't make me cry too. ;) He looks like Bryan in that last picture. =)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Andria. BJ looks a lot like Brian in the last picture. Speaking of shoes...I had a similar situation happen with Avery. I had to buy him a mens size 7 soccer shoe this year. Not only did the price increase tremendously but I thought to myself "when did my little boy become a man?"
ReplyDelete