Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The beginning of fall...

The 3rd graders in our town got to participate in our town's Old-Fashion type Festival. They had a lot of neat activities for the 3rd graders during the day & BJ & I walked in the parade in the evening. It was an amazing "step-back" in time. I had figured if BJ dressed up, the other 2 would want to also...these kids love any chance to be in costume :)









The boys both got to go by themselves with Mom for ice-cream as school started...I didn't have my camera for Zach & I's date...but it was delicious.

And here we are at BJ's Classroom Open House...he looks quite comfortable...he gets his same teacher as last year...so we are so very thankful for that! Zach's year is going so well too...only the little Sister is having the roughest time adjusting...where did all the action go? and the comic relief!?!! She'll get the hang of it...but she is VERY happy to see the boys each time at "pick-up"...where are "my boys" she keeps asking!

1 comment: