Monday, November 8, 2010

Great Idea for Winter...without messing the hair

Crocheted Ear Warmer for Winter!

Made by Joy... see her photobucket...
http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee398/hartlaj/Crocheted%20Creations/?track=share_email _album_view_click

contact her at drh@mtco.com

We just got this today...the flower is interchangeable with a cute button, so we got a red flower too to match her red coat!

A nice, warm, cute option & so much better than pulling on and off a hat to try to keep the frizzies away!!! Joy has darling hats too, very fun & very nicely made!

3 comments:

  1. cute! so are you not using the curly zebra hat anymore? I was going to ask for one for jada's bday. ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are using Curly Zebra...just very "hot" for these kinda days. I think we will use both...Curly Zebra hat for snowy,cold days (and playing in the leaves:) and this for most normal days...it is definately the best option for her hair ;) Ellyana turns "2" on Monday...can't believe the girls are getting so old!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so cute! I love it! She is such a dollie, her smile melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete