
I thought my blood ran "Orange & Blue" & Brian's heart beat for the Boilers...but as the kids headed off to school on Friday...I realized something has happened! Living here, you are EITHER a Michigan or Michigan State fan...and with the big game on Saturday...you HAVE to pick a side! And when the pay check comes from one of the schools...let's just say we'll be loyal there...even if they lost the big game! Just know these kinda things can happen when you are "unequally yoked" (as far as college loyalities are concerned ;)
I do have to admit the "Maize & Blue" is growing on me...maybe it is just because the kids look so cute in it , and its just as cute as can be to hear Ellyana say "Go Meechigon"!
I do have to admit the "Maize & Blue" is growing on me...maybe it is just because the kids look so cute in it , and its just as cute as can be to hear Ellyana say "Go Meechigon"!
I'm appalled. Just appalled. : ) She does look pretty cute.
ReplyDeleteHOping the blue & yellow don't grow too deep. Still rooting for orange & blue!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Shalome