Annual "Pumpkin Carving"...Ellyana had a big mouthful of seeds before we knew it!
BJ our very proud NASA astronaut! My mom says when I was a little girl I wanted to be an astronaut too...funny I'm so scared of heights & not very detail-oriented...maybe not the thing for me!
Our very bouncy...Tigger!

And our sweet little love-bug! She actually really enjoyed herself in the days activities!
The kids "trick-or-treating" to our very special neighbor. Actually our whole neighborhood is special & they have been so very sweet with the arrival of Ellyana...it was a great night to go around & get to catch up again with everyone! We feel blest to be in this neighborhood & we pray that we are a blessing also!
Our very bouncy...Tigger!
And our sweet little love-bug! She actually really enjoyed herself in the days activities!
The kids "trick-or-treating" to our very special neighbor. Actually our whole neighborhood is special & they have been so very sweet with the arrival of Ellyana...it was a great night to go around & get to catch up again with everyone! We feel blest to be in this neighborhood & we pray that we are a blessing also!
Love the costumes. :) I know you're a blessing to your neighbors as you radiate the joy of Jesus everyday!
ReplyDelete